Are any of your friends or family members frequent travelers? With the ever-present risk of theft, a risk that is heightened for travelers, you may want to consider purchasing your traveling friend a travel security product for Christmas this year. Check out these top 5 travel security products that every traveler should own.
- Padlocks or combination locks. These locks can be purchased inexpensively. If you are traveling overseas they are especially important and should be used from the time you walk out your front door till you return home again.
- Money belt. A money belt is a great way to hide your money and credit cards when you are on the road, especially during travel overseas. Money belts today come with a variety of options, all designed to provide for comfortable wearing. Some styles include neck pouches, waist bands, or even actual belts with zipper sections.
- Cable lock. A cable loc is useful for locking pieces of luggage together in a luggage room or connecting your luggage to your seat so you can sleep in the airport.
- Mesh security products. Mesh security products, like the PacSafe products, are very popular for their slash proof features. These bags have metal mesh sewed into the lining and straps of handbags, backpacks, camera cases, and other types of luggage.
- TSA locks. Many people are unfamiliar with TSA locks. These are a special type of padlock or combination lock that can be opened by TSA agents at the airport. If you don’t use a TSA approved lock there is always a risk that your lock will be cut off by security officials, possibility damaging your bag in the process, damage they are not responsible for.
For more information on travel gifts or travel security products, visit us online at TamperSeal.com.